Fare Display is a component in the Electronic Toll Collection System positioned at the Toll Booth. This is a 2-line by 13-character LED type message display is optimized for use as a User Fare Indicator. The UFD is utilised to show information like Vehicle Registration Number, Balance Journeys, Fare Details, & Seasonal Messages and the likes, as well.
- The User Fare Display (UFD) is situated in the toll lane in a stance where it is promptly evident to & comprehensible by the users as of the pay point.
- The show has the prime purpose of reporting to the user of the vehicle, the classification entered by the collector & the toll that is to be paid.
- Full matrix & are made of bright LEDs with option of rolling for showing messages in various languages.
- The User Fare Display flaunts the information in bright yellow & red colors, which is effortlessly legible from the pay point by the users.
- IP Rated Enclosures.
- Display Type : LED
- Led Pixel Pitch : P10
- Colour : Red / Amber
- Display size : 650 mm * 165 mm approx.
- Communication Protocol(Interface) : RS232, Ethernet TCP/IP.
- Operating voltage : 190V to 270 VAC